India as a nation has made an enormous stride towards the multi-dimensional phenomenon called development. The level of economic growth, condition of health services, quality of education, women empowerment, degree of modernization, level of nutrition, quality of housing, distribution of goods and services, and access to communication constitute the major dimensions of overall growth.
But there is a wide disparity in the socio-economic development among the states in the country. As there are different tax slabs and earning levels exist in every state. But basic living rights such as good homes for all, proper education, good food, clean water, health care, infrastructure, etc should be fulfilled at any cost!
The government of India realized that a large part of the increasing population falls far short of minimum basic needs such as a safe house, clean environment, good food, and water. This turned out to be an ongoing threat to India’s economic development so the government decided to eliminate these basic needs by introducing certain schemes that aim at helping people from various economic backgrounds. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) – ‘Housing for All’ a home loan scheme is one of them. This scheme was designed to help the citizens from the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Low Income Groups (LIG). These sectors of the population can avail loans from banks, housing finance companies, and similar institutions to purchase new homes. This scheme will also catalyze the Indian real estate sector.
There are certain real estate developers who took up this scheme and introduced affordable luxury homes for lower middle class/middle-class citizens. One such real estate developer who is supporting the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and believes in making a million dreams come true and in empowering lives is Swarna Griha.
The Swarna Griha Housing Society is in Tumakuru. They provide homes that fit into everyone’s budget and social status to the economically weaker section of the society.
· Swarna Griha I consist of 1 BKH houses, inspiring designs and spacious ambiance and located at Annenahalli Tumakuru
· Swarna Griha II consists of 1 and 2 BHK houses with well equipped modern facilities and located at Vasanthanarasapura, Tumakuru
Financial benefits of investing in Swarna Griha
1. PMAY scheme helps the EWS, LIG and MIG sections of the society own their homes. It is a hassle-free scheme that helps you receive loans from banks and housing finance companies.
2. You can avail a subsidy of Rs 2.67 lakh
3. A reduced monthly installment
4. A subsidized rate of interest
5. First time home buyers have more advantages
6. You can experience premium luxury at an affordable price
· Swarna Griha provides comfort and luxury at affordable prices
· The area is surrounded by a serene ambiance
· Available of luxurious amenities such as clubhouse, swimming pool, party hall and car parking, lifts and children’s play park
· Spacious children’s play area which allows your kid to enjoy various outdoor games and be a part of the mixed community
· Unmatched safety to the community with excellent and modern security services.
Be a part of the growing economy at Tumkur – the next industrial hub of Karnataka.
Swarna Griha and the housing scheme will help you transform your lifestyle by providing luxurious homes at a price that doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket
This initiative will help us bring changes in the environment; it will protect health, secure livelihoods and economic security for all. It will lead our nation in a promised direction. This initiative has tailored to local conditions and is aimed to enhance the user benefits and reduce the environmental footprint of housing.